A Guide to Success from Westmoreland Homes
When you get a home built for you, it can be the most exciting and fulfilling time of your life. Or, as some people experience, it can be nerve-wracking, stressful and ultimately disappointing.
At Westmoreland Homes, we’ve successfully guided Kiwis through the process of building their dream homes. So let us give you a few insights into why our customers love the homes we build for them.
- Make a wish list. What does your new home look like? What will be in it? How many bedrooms, bathrooms? Do you want a rumpus for the kids, or perhaps a cinema or games room? Have a look through our plans for some ideas. Otherwise call us or visit one of our showhomes in Whangarei, Mangawhai or our Snells Beach Showhome.
- Using your ideas, we can then draw plans from scratch or incorporate them into one of our great home designs.
- We’ll agree on the floor plan and elevations, then put together a list of specifications and give you a complete fixed price.
- Accept the quote, sign the builders contract and we prepare working drawings for council, covered by a 10% deposit of the contract price.
- While the plans are being approved you can sit down with your Westmoreland Homes colour consultant to choose your interior and exterior themes. It’s all included in your contract price.
- Once plans have been released from council, construction of your new Westmoreland Home begins.
- The day arrives. Your Westmoreland Home is complete, Code of Compliance issued and you are handed the keys. All you have to do is move in and start enjoying your brand new home – with complete peace of mind thanks to Westmoreland Homes’ 10-year guarantee and 90-day free maintenance period.
To discover more about our house building process call 0508 266 466 or complete the contact form to your right.